County properties present unique challenges to a prospective home owner, and at Minchalet Homes, we’ve got the right blend of know-how and proven, Kawartha expertise.
It begins with site visits that enable our team to understand the opportunities your property provides. Careful thought and analysis should be given to such things as:
- Sewage and water systems
- Safe, road access through the seasons
- Sun direction for optimized light and thermal heating benefits as well as options for solar power
- Available views and sight lines
- Predominant wind direction
- Municipal set back building restrictions
- Opportunities for Geo Thermal heating
The ideal country homes maximizes the views, sunlight, and natural vegetation to blend in with it’s surroundings. Selecting the right house style for your lot is key to maximizing value and function.
At Minchalet Homes, we’re committed to delivering exceptional value and quality in new home and cottage construction. We founded our company on the belief that it’s an attention to the little things that result in a better product in the end.